Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baking Day

fruit-nut balls 3

1000 gratitudes...

271. The giant stuffed tiger in this borrowed bedroom.
272. Missy Higgins as today's baking soundtrack.
273. Conversation with a friend who knows me so well.
274. A beach saturated with beauty.
275. Hearing the word "quid" again.
276. Having Someone to express and trust my desires to.
277. Filling a kitchen with the smell of chocolate.
278. Handy measurement conversion websites.
279. Discovering how photogenic frosting can be.
280. Gluten-free Christmas goodness for sister.
281. Funny confusion because of differing pronunciations of the word "egg".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia ora! Thank you for reading my blog and going on this journey with me. I love receiving comments and always try to reply to them, so please let me know you've stopped by.